1. Smell – The distinctive odor of rotten eggs, You may not smell the odor if you have a diminished sense of smell, the odor is masked by other scents or it has faded.
2. Look – Discolored or dead vegetation, disturbed soil or a dense mist above the pipeline
3. Listen – A loud and high-pitched sound
4. Act – If you smell or suspect a natural gas leak, Call us at 1 (818) 741-3979
ACCURATELY FINDING GAS PIPE LEAKS
Make sure you have your natural gas pipes periodically inspected by a licensed plumber to help identify and repair any corrosion and leakage that could be causing unsafe conditions. Few things in a home are as dangerous as a gas leak. A broken gas line is a life or death situation, a gas leak can also increase your energy costs.
Some adverse effects of a slow-leaking gas line include: dizziness, nausea, headaches, fatigue, respiratory problems, vomiting, memory loss, sinus pain, and more. These symptoms of a gas leak are very similar to carbon monoxide symptoms. If you suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak, call a professional right away to inspect your home.
Install an Earthquake Shut-Off Valve today!
In the event of an earthquake, this valve will automatically shut off the gas coming into your home. The last thing you want is for your home to catch on fire or for someone to get hurt during an earthquake.
PREVENTING GAS LEAKS
1. Always call a professional before you start digging around your yard.
2. Inspect gas lines - Inspect all of you gas lines, look for corrosion and breakage.
3. Only hire a licensed plumber, only a licensed plumber can test and install new gas lines.
We have been in business since 1994 and we definitely have the necessary experience to diagnose an emergency quickly, choose the correct method repair, and just as quickly perform the repair.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A GAS LEAK
DO NOT start your car engine or it could start a fire.
DO NOT use any electrical device, including a telephone, which could cause a spark.
Plumbing Service Areas
Richards Rooter and Plumbing is providing Gas Pipe Leak Detection and Repair in Santa Monica. Gas Pipe Leak Detection and Repair is not all we do. We also provide Drain and Sewer Cleaning in Santa Monica, Plumbing services, Plumbers in Los Angeles for all your plumbing needs. We service Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Chatsworth, West Hollywood, Burbank, Reseda, Montrose, Glendale, La Canada, Flintridge, Hollywood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Burbank, Canoga Park, Century City, Eagle Rock, Encino, Flintridge, Granada Hills, Marina Del Rey, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Panorama City, Pasadena, Rancho Park, San Fernando, San Marino, Sherman Oaks, South Pasadena, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Tujunga, Universal City, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice, Verdugo City, Westwood, Winnetka and Woodland Hills, California.
Richards Rooter and Plumbing Plumbers, Plumbing Contractor and Drain Cleaning Services Address : 1725 Ocean Front Walk #210, Santa Monica, California - 90401 USA.